Click here for a printer-ready flyer.
Open workshop about BYM’s traveling ministry within Friends United Meeting:
- Thinking about traveling or hosting a visiting Friend?
- Serving on a clearness or support committee for a traveler?
- Just want to know where all the money is going?
Or maybe you need an excuse to visit the gorgeous, newly renovated Langley Hill Meeting House.
However your curiosity is peaked, you are invited to join the Intervisitation Training Workshop on Sunday afternoon, March 27, 2011
at Langley Hill
6410 Georgetown Pike,
McLean, Virginia 22101
- 1:30 pm
- Gather, greet each other, and enjoy snacks
- 2-5 pm
- Listen to seasoned travelers and discuss hot topics
- Learn about the nuts and bolts of traveling and supporting a traveler
- Meet guest presenters!
- 5-5:30 pm
- 5:30 pm
- Light supper for those who can stay
Your only obligation is tell us you’re coming. (Use the contact tab on this page.)
Please respond before March 24.
But the sooner the better!