Through our intervisitation program, we seek to strengthen the Religious Society of Friends and nurture the beloved community of Friends, especially within Friends United Meeting (FUM). We warmly invite you to join us in this effort.
Whether you are thinking about going out from Baltimore Yearly Meeting to other Yearly Meetings or coming in to Baltimore Yearly Meeting from other Yearly Meetings, we hope the information on this site will help in your discernment and planning.
Here are some links to useful information:
- For all Visitors
- Mission Statement
- Reflections from Visitors (pdf, 82KB)
- Expense form for seeking reimbursement or acknowledgment of unreimbursed expenses (pdf, 800KB); this is a fillable form with automatic calculations. Fill it out, print it, sign it, and submit it in hard copy. Or fill it out, use the “sign” feature in Acrobat Reader, including placing a signature, and then you can save it or send it in an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Using this “sign” feature is the only way to save the filled-in form.
- Information on grants from Friends World Committee on Consultation (FWCC) for travelers.
- Information on the Margaret Fell Fund of Friends General Conference (FGC) “to cover costs accrued during extended travel such as mortgage payments, rent, health insurance, etc. The Fund does not cover transportation costs.”
- For Visitors Coming to Baltimore Yearly Meeting from other Yearly Meetings
- For Visitors Going Out from Baltimore Yearly Meeting
- Calendar of Yearly Meeting Sessions
- Touchstones for Clearness and Support Committees – a guide for prospective visitors to other Yearly Meetings (pdf, 111KB)
- Guidelines for Embracing the Ministry of Friends – Baltimore Yearly Meeting’s guidance on traveling ministry more generally, prepared by the Ministry and Pastoral Care Committee.
- Announcement for training workshop, 4/14/2012 at Sandy Spring Meeting
If you have any questions, please use our contact form to get in touch. This site is under reconstruction, so check back often.